Pocket folders are not really something you think about when you talk about advertising. However, they are actually legitimate and useful advertising tools that can also bring in results and sales much like a brochure, booklet or catalog.
Pocket folders are not really something you think about when you talk about advertising. However, they are actually legitimate and useful advertising tools that can also bring in results and sales much like a brochure, booklet or catalog. You just need to know the right advertising tactics that will help your cheap pocket folders peak the reader’s interest and of course convince them to act on the information.
Let me give you the some of the hottest advertising tactics that you can use for your own pocket folders today. Below you will find five of the most successful and creative strategies that you can try out.
1. Using them in special events or conventions – There are certain events, conventions or gatherings where most participants need to carry around paper materials and other types of booklets or catalogs. If you can try to be a sponsor to those events, you should be able to do some alternative advertising and use custom pocket folders. You basically give your pocket folders for free use to those participants.
If you design your pocket folders creatively to be an advertisement as well as be a useful tool, then you have yourself a good advertising campaign. All of the participants in that event will be a potential responder to your advertisements, all for the price of a few cheap pocket folders.
2. Printing “collectible” pocket folders – A more proactive advertising strategy that you can also go for is producing collectible kinds of pocket folders. In this hot advertising tactic, you basically design your pocket folders as novelty items. You can print pictures of local celebrities or models in them, or maybe you can print out classic or modern works of art that people will like to get and collect.
Whatever theme you choose, as long as it is worth collecting you should see people actually trying to get your pocket folders, instead of you trying to give them away. This allows you slip in your advertising messages in the folders and get free distribution.
3. Vibrant color pocket folders – Colors can also be a good strategy for pocket folder advertising. Certain people just like getting pocket folders of a color they want. By printing several differently colored pocket folders, in full vibrant color you should be able to garner some direct interest from audiences.
As long as you label them free, believe me, people will be lining up to get their most favourite colored pocket folder. Just like with the collectible pocket folders, you should get free distribution easily because of this advertising strategy.
4. Specially folded pocket folders – Sometimes, having an odd pocket folder can also help you advertise effectively with these tools. Instead of using a traditional pocket and fold with these prints, you can invest in using more alternative pocket folder templates that have odd or unusual features.
This can be an additional fold, a popup element or even extra pockets at the front or at the back of the folder area. This makes the folders extra useful, but also more distinct for people. Distribute them as free containers and tools, and people will be curious as to how these materials are used. You will get specific audiences this way, primed for niche marketing.
5. Cheap and free folders – Finally, you can actually use the hot and simple strategy of using cheap and free folders. By just printing cheap folders with a few custom marketing elements, and then giving them away EN MASSE, you can flood the market with your pocket folder marketing materials. The more you print, the better the results. So if you do have some spare extra money for folder printing, you should just go for it.
So test these out and see how far you can go with advertising with pocket folders. Believe me, these efforts will be well worth the results you get from them.